Accommodation in Coach House
This luxury 5-star self-catering holiday cottage in Northumberland is normally priced and let for six, but with four good-sized bedrooms it offers ample living and sleeping space to accommodate
up to eight adult guests in comfort.
- A large entrance hall welcomes visitors to the property.
- A huge sitting room opens through two arched windows on to a private south facing terrace with fabulous lake views through dappled woodland. There are log fires, flat screen televisions, CD
players and shelves of good books.
- An exceptionally well equipped kitchen is separated from the dining area by a granite breakfast bar. There is even a television in the kitchen to entertain the cook while he is making the evening
meal! As in all the properties, the dining area is furnished with a high quality oak refectory table and chairs with ample seating for up to ten guests.
- A fully fitted utility room opens off the kitchen.
- There is also a convenient downstairs cloakroom with wc and wash basin.
- The sleeping accommodation comprises a master bedroom with a king-size bed and en-suite shower room; one twin bedroom with en-suite shower room; and another twin bedroom. The first
twin bedroom can be made up with a super king-size double bed if preferred. There are wall mounted televisions in the two principal bedrooms.
- A third twin bedroom is available at extra cost to the prices shown for those requiring to sleep eight or who wish the use of four bedrooms.
- A spacious family bathroom with bath and power shower completes the accommodation.
Further details can be found in our information section.
You can access prices and availability for this property on-line and, if the dates you require are available, you can book on-line instantly.
Please contact us if you have any questions.