Our Holiday Cottages
Accommodation in Coach House
This luxury 5-star self catering holiday cottage in Northumberland is normally priced and let for six, but with four
good-sized bedrooms it offers ample living and sleeping space to accommodate eight adult guests in comfort.
- A large entrance hall welcomes visitors to the property.
- A huge sitting room opens through two arched windows on to a private south facing terrace with fabulous lake views
through dappled woodland. There are log fires, flat screen televisions, CD players and shelves of good books.
- An exceptionally well equipped kitchen is separated from the dining area by a granite breakfast bar. There is even
a television in the kitchen to entertain the cook while he is making the evening meal! As in all the properties, the
dining area is furnished with a high quality oak refectory table and chairs with ample seating for up to ten guests.
- A fully fitted utility room opens off the kitchen.
- There is also a convenient downstairs cloakroom with wc and wash basin.
- The sleeping accommodation comprises a master bedroom with a king-size bed and en-suite bathroom; one twin
bedroom with en-suite; and another twin bedroom. The first twin bedroom can be made up with a super king-size double
bed if preferred. There are wall mounted televisions in the two principal bedrooms.
- A third twin bedroom is available at extra cost to the prices
shown for those requiring to sleep eight or who wish the use of four bedrooms.
- A spacious family bathroom with bath and power shower completes the accommodation.
Further details can be found in our information section.
can access prices and availability for this property on-line and, if the dates you
require are available, you can book on-line instantly.
Please contact us if you have any questions.